Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy One Year Anniversary!

Well, America Day rolled around recently, which means this blog is now one years old. I rediscovered music today so after a combination of high-school japanese punk and bald man playing a 12-string I was inspired to track down the spark that started this web-zone and see what has become of it. No pictures today, only emotions.

This adventure began with my most personal thoughts, unabridged and unexplained. The levels of recorded introspection and earnest writing during the two weeks leading up to July 4th of last year remain unmatched. After a long lull, the diary became an archive tracking the development of my craft. I missed the point, though. My fountain pen has been clogged for months.

This does not mean that from now on you will have to read poetic ramble instead of regular hogwash. There is simply no longer a point in pretending to have readership. This web-zone is mine. Go away.

1 comment: