Monday, July 12, 2010

KA-BLAMO

DAME! I used the sphere from yesterday and it STILL took me one hour to do local lighting. My my. The values are a little off because my web storage facilities increase the contrast for effect, but you get the picture. Of course, I could keep rendering this for hours with marginal improvement, but that would be pointless until I get an actual sphere and light it.

What a productive night it was! You exercise your brain before going to sleep and this is what you get. It gets so excited that it can't stop thinking. Gift and curse. As is everything. Maybe it was the sugar? We will find out tonight.

Anton, you don't understand what you are capable of. You can't see the movie from the other side. If only you knew!

Now onto new horizons and new curved surfaces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment