Saturday, July 10, 2010

Live from New York, It's Manton the Blog!

Well, Scott Robertson, you were right. Diagonal lighting is harder to do than top or side lighting by a factor of four. What the hell was I thinking when I was trying to diagonally light arms. It's okay though, it's roughly right if light was coming from that angle. It would just be a silly decision to light it from there..

Over the three hours we spent together, I've grown very attached to these three cylinders. I will remember this saturday night forever, guys. Even you, diagonal.

Artists are retarded. They train their brain to evaluate superfluous information about reality that is really meant to go straight to subconsciousness. That's the trick. Anyone can do it. Now I just have to figure out my favorite kind of information to deconstruct.


No comments:

Post a Comment