Friday, July 10, 2009

June 21st, 2009 - Rome

Beetles? Foxes? Anime and a terrible storyline. John Canemaker loves it at some award ceremony. Neolight is the recipient.

You know, in some cultures even I could be considered pretty.

My hotel has its own genre of breakfast music. And I'm WAY into it.

Temperamatita - Pencil sharpener.

Oh good. You really redeemed yourself by apologizing after trying to STEAL crap from my bag.

Why couldn't I just say "Dude I'm late for my bus?" What's helping a pretty English girl gonna get me? A stain on my bag that's what!

Uhh... you're definitely not the bus driver. If I don't make it out of here alive I want this posted on the internet at the url above. I could have been great...

There's nothing wrong with most people. Their humour censors are just broken.

I want to get "The Only Book on Drawing You Will Ever Need" published. Inside just put: "Practice."

No comments:

Post a Comment